Campbell Transport are looking for an operations manager for their Esperance depot, the successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the daily operations of the depot. In addition to running the Esperance depot the successful application will be responsible for organising and coordinating the livestock movements of the company.
Part of your job description will consist of:
- Control the fleet to achieve maximum efficiency
- Strive to minimise costs and time lost
- Deliver exceptional service to our clients
- Your excellent co-ordination skills will be tested to achieve our company’s production targets
- You will champion our safety culture of no harm to people or equipment
- You will carry out regular safety and compliance checks and implement changes as required
- Responsible for managing drivers on a day to day basis to ensure they are aware of their requirements
- Ensure maintenance is being carried out and documented efficiently
- Some yard work will be required
This is a great opportunity for those seeking stable employment in a company where hardworking employees are valued. This position offers a good remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a great environment.