Campbell Transport is a locally owned leading transport and freight company offering general freight, bulk haulage and stock transport services, as well as services to our mining clients. Operating for over 20 years, our comprehensive range of professional and efficient commercial freight and logistics solutions, has made us one of the leading freight companies in Perth, and Western Australia.
We are looking for an experienced MC driver to join our friendly team in Forrestdale with the role responsible for transporting general freight to multiple sites across W.A but predominantly to the South East corner of W.A
This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking permanent, stable employment in a company where hardworking employees are valued. This position offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and friendly team environment. This is a Perth based role predominately Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience
- MC driver with road ranger experience
- Experience with refrigerated freight
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with a MC licence
- Clean and tidy presentation
- Set run available or a mix of both if preferred
- DG licence would be an advantage
- Must have completed online fatigue management certificate
- Must be able to pass pre employment medical and D&A
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise, if you fit the above criteria and want to join an exciting and fast growing company APPLY NOW!!