Campbell Transport has been established in Western Australia for 20 years. We are looking for another experienced Fleet Controller to join our growing and hardworking team in Port Hedland. This position is available to local residents and applicants from Perth on a 2:1 roster.
The role will consist of planning, coordinating and managing the daily operations of the Port Hedland fleet to achieve maximum performance and meet all performance targets.
This role will be best suited to someone who is eager to take ownership and manage the fleet in a safe and progressive manner, while working as part of a solid team who are always willing to support each other.
Part of your job description will consist of:
- Control the fleet to achieve maximum efficiency
- Strive to minimise costs and time lost
- Deliver exceptional service to our clients
- Your excellent co-ordination skills will be tested to achieve our company’s production targets
- You will champion our safety culture of no harm to people or equipment
- You will carry out regular safety and compliance checks and implement changes as required
- Responsible for managing drivers on a day to day basis to ensure they are aware of their requirements
- Some yard work will be required
This is a rare opportunity for a “go getter” to really excel. If you’re ready for a challenge and meet the above criteria, then we would like to hear from you now! Submit your application!