URGENTLY SEEKING HD FITTERS IN PORT HEDLAND!!
Campbell Transport is a locally owned transport and freight company. We move general freight, bulk product and livestock, as well as hauling product in the mining sector. Operating for over 20 years, we move thousands of tonnes a day and are only getting busier.We have a fleet of trucks operating in Port Hedland that run 24/7. These machines need to be safe, functional and operational. We are looking for enthusiastic, competent, HD fitters who are willing to maintain these trucks and keep them safely on the road.Never worked FIFO? Never been up north? No worries. We’re happy to support you and to get you started on the lucrative career path of a being a FIFO Heavy Diesel Fitter.At Campbell Transport, we take safety seriously. We pride ourselves on looking after our people and making sure they get home at the end of the day. Our safety motto is: "Don't get hurt when moving dirt". What's the point of making all this money and not being able to spend it in good health?This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking stable employment in a company where hardworking employees are valued. This position offers an excellent remuneration and benefit package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and friendly team environment.
- $57 hourly rate
- 2:1 roster for WA residents, flexible rosters for those applying from interstate (due to COVID quarantine requirements).
- Living away from home allowance for FIFO
- Full time position with all the benefits (sick leave, 5 weeks of annual leave etc)
- Quality accommodation & allowances with individual needs catered for
What We Need From You:
- To be able to carry out vehicle repairs, maintenance, minor and major services
- To be able to conduct diagnostic inspections
- A commitment to safe work and safe trucks
- A desire to grow professionally and upgrade your skills.
- Previous experience working on Kenworth Prime Movers or similar is desirable
- HD trades certificate
All applicants must also pass a pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol testing. Ongoing fitness for work includes the daily screening for zero drugs and alcohol and is a fixed condition of employment. We sincerely welcome all HD fitters who share our values of common purpose, mutual respect, and friendly conduct.For further information contact Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org
otherwise, if you fit the above criteria and want to join an exciting and fast-growing company APPLY NOW!!Don't wait come and join the Campbell Transport team now!