Campbell Transport is a locally owned leading transport and freight company offering general freight, bulk haulage and stock transport services, as well as services to our mining clients. Operating for over 20 years, our comprehensive range of professional and efficient commercial freight and logistics solutions, has made us one of the leading freight companies in Perth, and Western Australia.
At Campbell Transport we maintain an excellent safety record that always requires your total commitment to work in a safe manner. We maintain our fleet to the highest standards, and reward our driver's efforts and loyalty with paying top tier rates.
This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking stable employment in a company where hardworking employees are valued. This position offers an excellent remuneration and benefit package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and friendly team environment.
We also offer
- Full Time Positions, including family support and sick leave entitlements, allowances, performance bonuses, annual leave and superannuation.
- Flexible rosters 2:1 or 4:2 for WA, FIFO, DIDO or local residents
- Interstate customised rosters by negotiation while border restrictions are still in place. Standard 4:2 rosters for interstate drivers post border restrictions
- $40+ an hour with quality performance bonuses on top
- Quality accommodation & allowances with individual needs catered for
- Your skills are respected, feedback considered and we genuinely look after each other.
- Campbell Transport has a strong culture of common purpose with mutual respect and friendly conduct. A positive, considerate, and inclusive work environment is essential to us.
What we require
- Experience with Road Ranger gear boxes will be highly regarded
- Experience driving quads, triples is preferred but doubles willing to train will be considered ($38 starting rate for doubles experience)
- Resume’ of employment and experience with Multi-Combination Vehicles
- Current Driver's medical
- Copy of MC licence & WA Fatigue Certificate
All applicants must also pass a pre-employment commercial drivers medical exam including drug and alcohol testing. Ongoing fitness for work includes the daily screening for zero drugs and alcohol and is a fixed condition of employment. We sincerely welcome all drivers who share our values of common purpose, mutual respect, and friendly conduct.
with one of our drivers or contact us direct during office hours via Jess, email@example.com or submit your application directly by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Don't wait come and join the Campbell Transport team now!!!